Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Let the creating begin!

In a world filled with ordinary and routinely people, there was a 16-year-old girl named Victoria Milano, who came to change it all. Welcome to the creative thinking-spot of an individual that has no boundaries nor comfort zone, as everything is a new adventure waiting to be discovered. I’ve always said the world is a blank canvas begging to be painted on with stories, and that the word comfort-zone was created by someone who was afraid to surpass the fear of being different. I’m extremely excited to announce that this blog will be used for my AICE media project. I cannot wait to use all the techniques I’ve learned throughout the year to create a fantastic film opening.

The doors open to the imagination are endless and the ideas flowing in and out of my head are constant. The perfect film opening can only be created with proper techniques and with the open mind to work with others. The open mind is something I personally admire, and it is extremely important to be constantly open to new ideas and comments from others. Although I’m talking about perfection, I personally believe that perfection is within the eyes of the beholder. In that case what I find to be extravagant might not be the best for someone else. This is another reason why I am excited to work on this film opening, it will allow me to contribute with others and expand my mind into different horizons.


I am extremely excited to be working on this film opening and to have you here with me. Let the creating begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

CCR! Enjoy... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBgMBwhuBsg Just in case... Google Drive https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vFB90COHv...